[Eeglablist] One Topoplot per Frequency Band

Prithila Angkan prithila.angkan at queensu.ca
Wed Apr 21 14:17:17 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am trying to get one topoplot per frequency band (delta, theta, alpha, gamma and beta) of EEG signal, which will give me 5 topoplots per entire signal length. So far, I have filtered the signal using bandpass filters to get the signals for the required frequency range.  Now, I am stuck at plotting the topoplot of the filtered signals and was hoping you could help me with it. All I can get is multiple topoplots at the data samples in the time domain and 100 topoplots in the frequency domain. The sampling rate is 200 Hz. Could you please help me with the correct approach? I will very much appreciate it.

Best Regards

Prithila