[Eeglablist] Problems loading matfile

aninka.schroeder at uzh.ch aninka.schroeder at uzh.ch
Mon Apr 26 01:00:04 PDT 2021

Hi all,

for the study I'm working on, I need to add the ecg channel to my data (using matlab). Therefore I have matlabfiles for each participant to extract the ecgchannel. It already worked with a script but now it won't open the .mat files anymore: Error using load
Cannot read file

In the workspace I can still see it but in the commandwindow it doesn't work, so I can't use my script anymore.
Did anyone ever had the same problem or knows a solution for the problem with the load command?

Thanks in advance,
Aninka