[Eeglablist] Matlab vs octave spectral magnitudes.

Alejandro Barajas Bustillos malbabu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:34:31 PDT 2021

Hi:
I am having these issues::
When I try to plot the spectral channel (Plot-Channel spectra and maps),
the value of the magnitudes I get in octave is different from the one
obtained in MATLAB, an image is attached, where the left side is the octave
signal and the right side is the MATLAB one.
I have tried with MATLAB 2019 on Windows 10 and MATLAB 2017 on archlinux,
in both cases I get the same values.
I have also tried octave 6.2.0 on Windows 10 and archlinux, in both cases I
get the same values, which are different from those obtained with MATLAB.
In all cases, the eeglab version is 2021.0.
Thanks