[Eeglablist] dipfit source localization

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Sun May 9 14:23:53 PDT 2021

Anaelle -

What do you mean by 'one dipole for each single trial' ? Each trial
expresses the summed activity of numerous sources (brain and non-brain) ...

Scott Makeig

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 2:29 PM Anaelle Alouit via eeglablist <
eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Dear eeglablist,
>
> Sorry for the spam, another question/issue came out in the meantime.
>
> I would like to do source localization using dipfit on each trial and not
> on the mean erp data.
> How could I modify this line, to instead of plotting one dipole for a mean
> trial, plotting one dipole for each single trial ? (assuming that I used
> bootstrapping first to keep 100 random trials)
> >erp = mean(EEG.data(:,:,:), 3);
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
>
> Anaëlle ALOUIT
> INSERM U1266 - Institut de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences de Paris
> GHU Paris Psychiatrie et Neurosciences
> 102-108 Rue de la Santé, 75014 Paris

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of
California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0559, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott