[Eeglablist] ESLP 2021 - Submission reminder

ESLP 2021 eslp2021.organizers at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:28:12 PDT 2021

*** Submissions from researchers using M/EEG are particularly welcome ***

Embodied and Situated Language Processing Conference 2021

20-29 September 2021

Virtual Edition

The conference series on Embodied and Situated Language Processing has
provided, since 2007, an *interdisciplinary* forum for scholars
investigating linguistic processing in embodied and situated settings.

This year's *virtual *edition of ESLP aims to take advantage of the forced
pause on live conferences and offer renowned leaders in the field and early
career researchers a virtual venue to reflect and discuss the current
directions and outline future perspectives of the field.

In *five online events,* the invited speakers will be joined by thirty
additional speakers selected through a call for papers.

*The Call for Papers is open! *

We invite you to submit your abstract following the instructions on our
website https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eslp2021.com__;!!Mih3wA!ScA-JNQ9WasuGfE37nW2val5-hh40ulgwfKIxLIZRPjzvQjgFvy0Amfm9lrMkRakTUos7Q$ .

Important dates:

   - Submission deadline: *30 May 2021 ***EXTENDED DEADLINE****
   - Notification of acceptance: *30 June 2021*
   - Online events: *20-29 September, 2021*

*We look forward to your contribution! *

Main Organizer:

Claudia Gianelli (Pavia, Italy)

Supporting Team:

Sara Lo Presti (Pavia, Italy)