[Eeglablist] trigger not visible

Jay Prakash jaycbcs at gmail.com
Mon May 24 04:32:08 PDT 2021

Dear Group members,

Hope you are doing well.

We are using a g.tec device to acquire EEG data. We are sending triggers
through a parallel port. We are able to get EEG data with all trigger
values.

When we are importing an eeg data file into EEGLAB all triggers values are
not visible. Event type option showing some trigger values in list. Trigger
values are in raw eeg files. Some numbers (triggers) are not visible when
selecting the events option in eeglab gui.

Do we need to set trigger values in any fixed bracket of numbers? As for
one event when i am setting 9, eeglab is not detecting but when i am
changing 9 to 90 it is showing in eeglab.

Thanks in advance. Regards

Thank You