[Eeglablist] EEG System Recommendation

Renzo Lanfranco renzo.lanfranco at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:55:06 PDT 2021

Dear all,

In our lab, we are planning to buy a new EEG system very soon. What systems do you recommend? We’ve been thinking about the BioSemi ActiveTwo 64- or 128-channel system as we need a system that is portable, easy to set up, and that doesn’t require a Faraday cage. We are planning to run ERP, time-frequency, functional connectivity, decoding, and source estimation analyses using Matlab toolboxes.

Thanks for your suggestions!
Renzo

--
Renzo Lanfranco, PhD | Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Neuroscience | Karolinska Institutet