[Eeglablist] Single plot of multiple conditions/groups

Beach, Paul Anthony paul.anthony.beach at emory.edu
Fri May 28 05:39:10 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I have a STUDY created of pilot data with two groups (OFF and ON a medication) with two conditions for each group (lying flat and standing). I would like to make a single ERP plot that has both groups and conditions plotted simultaneously. I cannot get the STUDY GUI to do this and am having trouble figuring out the correct command line to do it. I’d like to have SEM or 95% confidence interval shading, as well.

I’m interested in making a difference plot as well using the same principles.

I found a very old thread addressing this, but the command lines don’t work do what I need.

Thanks!
--
Paul Beach DO, PhD
PGY5, Movement Disorder Fellow