[Eeglablist] not importing all trigger values

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Fri May 28 13:55:11 PDT 2021

Hi,

What are you using to import the data and events?
Have you submitted an issue on the Github of that plugin?

When you type EEG.event in your Matlab command window, you should get:

ans =
  4×1 struct array with fields:
    type
    latency
    urevent

Latencies should be in ms. What does EEG.event.latencies look like?

Cedric