[Eeglablist] not importing all trigger values

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Mon May 31 09:57:14 PDT 2021

> We are using the EEGLAB toolbox to analyse eeg data.

Of course, but which EEGLAB plugin did you use to import? You said you recorded your data with a g.tec device, did you install the g.tec EEGLAB plugin to import your data?
In GUI: File > Manage EEGLAB extensions > gtecimport > Install
Or download and unzip in EEGLAB plugin folder from here: https://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/plugin_uploader/plugin_list_all.php

I don't have much experience with g.tec data so I am not sure I can help, but providing this information would be a good start.

The EEG.event structure and latencies look correct so far.
I'm confused, from what I read in your email, I conclude that you have 2337 events with the name 2337...

Send a file via a drive link and I'll take a quick look or submit an issue on Github here and attach your file: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_sccn_eeglab_issues&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=1qmREycjsCK3wFdiOeIeXIB8QzXIQz83FmaTqo9paHM&s=nOBwCvK3-gAFX5EkKBgJpo84lhZ0DysNR9dRfdWD8Ek&e=

Cedric