[Eeglablist] not importing all trigger values

Jay Prakash jaycbcs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 02:17:20 PDT 2021

Hello!!

Thank you for your email.

Please find a link for eeg data from g.tec system.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_drive_folders_1-2DoWThngtXrtRVEBF8-2DbuNSpnn-2Dj7NHYZ-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=ZHTasYoqAvo-S5Mr9Eav5ka565Y7tBLggczeibm09F0&s=HUUlNZUxN-6nebspRnEkxM6lHkmp5D1h7Rr-PnlyhwY&e=

channel 66 is for event markers.

All numbers (event marker code) are visible but not appearing in eeglab
event type gui.

Is there any specific rule to put a number for event markers. Such as in a
trial structure, a fixation (code = 10), next stimulus should not be in the
same range,could be more that 50 or 100. We are sending event markers via
parallel port.