[Eeglablist] After "Precompute Channel Measures", "Plot Channels" just available for ERSPs and ITCs but not for ERPs

G M gabriel.mograbi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 13:12:38 PDT 2021

Dear All,

After the long processing, using the "Precompute Channel Measures" in
which I clicked and set up for ERPs, ERSPs and ITCs, when I tried to use
the function "Plot Channel measures", GUI just made available ERSPs and
ITCs. The button to plot  ERPs looks grey. What my data is missing to occur
that??? Any hints are highly welcome as I am running against time to
accomplis a deadline.

Thank you in advance,

Gabriel