[Eeglablist] Events misaligned

Krogmeier, Claudia M ckrogmei at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 29 11:52:26 PDT 2021

Hello,

I receive this message when I import event data:

Setevent warning: the number of pre-existing events do not correspond to the number of events
                  that were read, so their latencies may have been wrongly re-aligned
Check alignment between pre-existing (old) and loaded event latencies:
Old event latencies (10 first): 1 ...
New event latencies (10 first): 1   16730   28168   39606   51088   62525   73964   85399   96836  108275 ...
Best sampling rate ratio found is 1.0000000 (shift of 0.0 sample). Below latencies after adjustment
The average difference before correction was 0.000000 sample points
The average difference after correction is 0.000000 sample points
Event resorted by increasing latencies.

I found one email exchange about this issue which might indicate that this is only a bug, and the events are correctly aligned, but I am not certain.

Could anyone confirm if this might be a bug?

Thank you,
Claudia