[Eeglablist] Epoch several continuous events

Krogmeier, Claudia M ckrogmei at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 30 07:12:20 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I have read a few resources about epoching continuous data, but I am still struggling to correctly epoch my data.

I have 10 events. I would like to epoch each 40 second event into 2 second epochs.

Do I need to create new events within each 40 second event period in order to epoch this?

I have tried creating 2 sec epochs for each event (without creating more events for each event type), and this has instead created 20 1 second epochs, instead of 2 seconds, and has removed the other half of the 40 second period.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank you,
CK