[Eeglablist] 2021 virtual workshop certificate

Stéphanie Jeanneret Cuervo Stephanie.JeanneretCuervo at unige.ch
Thu Jul 1 03:33:06 PDT 2021

Hello,

It was my understanding that certificates of attendance would be sent to workshop attendees automatically. Is this still the case, or have they already been sent and I missed it?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Stephanie

Stéphanie Jeanneret
Auxiliaire de recherche
stephanie.jeanneretcuervo at unige.ch

Laboratoire Mémoire de travail, Cognition, et Développement<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.unige.ch_fapse_womcogdev_&d=DwIFAw&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=BLXfLUoJ_hZuN8uS8EgPM1BrykBd9rZVd5PktJJMJ20&s=3scYy6UcdYo0QhVND2sMNhojKBuVCNZDn2fd7cG3cB4&e= >
Université de Genève | FPSE
Bureau 5158 | Uni-Mail
Blvd du Pont d'Arve 40
1211 Genève