[Eeglablist] Postdoc with EEGLAB proficiency at UCLA

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 16 18:46:43 PDT 2021

From:  Dr. James Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
Research Job posting:

"We have a funded 3-year project on Post-traumatic Epilepsy research at the Greater Los Angeles VA Healthcare System to investigate the dynamic epileptic EEG network using EEGLAB, and to correlate with whole exome sequencing data from veterans with post-traumatic epilepsy. We are recruiting a postdoc fellow or research associate to participate in the data analysis. The preferred candidate should be a competent EEGLAB user with proficient Matlab programming experience and is willing to learn and conduct genomic data analysis. A commitment of at least two years or longer is preferred. Dependent on the credentials, an academic appointment at the UCLA DG School of Medicine can be arranged.

Interested candidates should send your CV to the PI Dr. James Chen, M.D., Ph.D., jwychen at ucla.edu to obtain more information."