[Eeglablist] Legend Data Labels

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 6 13:24:17 PDT 2021

Hi Kiefer,

The compiled EEGLAB version should allow you to edit figures, and you should be able to run script that modify or print figures (or use the figure menu to do so).
The legend problem you are encountering would be the same under Matlab. This plotting function is not supposed to be used with legends.

Best wishes,

Arno