[Eeglablist] Removing event values

Kaelasha Tyler kaelasha.tyler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 04:08:52 PDT 2021

Hi all,

How do I automatically remove all of a certain type of event values from
EEG data in EEGlab?

I have an EEG data set which for some reason has been recorded with extra
event values, in this case 'synch on' and 'sync off'.
This is crashing my analysis script.

I want to find a way, with the gui or script to automatically remove all
event values of the type '*synch on*' and *'synch off*.

Obviously I can do this for each value with the gui. But this requires
manually going through every event and deleting it. There are many events,
so this will take too long.

Thanks in advance.

Kaelasha