[Eeglablist] NFT plugin and RELICA to reproduce Acar and Makeig 2020 (BIBE)

Ceolini, E. (Enea) e.ceolini at fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Sep 22 01:28:38 PDT 2021

Dear Zeynep,

Thanks for your response, I had already found that repo but I was wondering if there is some public code available to reproduce the pipeline that uses RELICA with the SCS localisation method, it seems the repo you point to has no mention of this RELICA integration.

Thanks in advance for your help and time.

+Enea