[Eeglablist] Getting BIOSEMI 128-channel ABCD labels into the 10-20 system

Rafał Jończyk rafal.jonczyk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 01:27:16 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I'm aware that importing Biosemi channel locations has been a recurring
theme in the past on the list, and actually your insight has helped me a
lot to make it work for my data. However,  having imported the channel file
(see the attached 2D plot image and the channel location file I've used), I
still cannot come up with a quick and reliable method to rename the labels
(other than doing it manually?) so that they follow the 10-20 system.
Working with the ABCD system is odd and confusing.

Has anyone worked with 128-channel Biosemi data and found a reliable
solution to this issue?

Best,
Rafal

Dr Rafał Jończyk
Assistant Professor of Pragmatics
Faculty of English | Adam Mickiewicz University | Poland
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.researchgate.net_profile_Rafal-5FJonczyk&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=VrKaUQKvpK9uH4AxIoo0oeHcYF0Ig72HjfOiqqIvnn8&s=02x-u_WiUHgVxiM6UBFTCLqF_t3rbJB4iFVmzxaRz70&e=