[Eeglablist] re-epoching to new events without trigger

JR jrogge at ovgu.de
Fri Oct 8 03:26:42 PDT 2021

Dear eeglab community,

I was wondering if anyone has experience on how to re-epoch data on
events, that were not triggered (thus no event in the event.struct).
Moreover, I would need to cut several new epochs out of a single initial
epoch. So, I have serveral non-triggered events within one trial, that I
want to have as zero-points for my new epochs. Is this even possible
using EEGLAB functions? I would prefer using EEGLAB to retain my EEGLAB
structure for follow-up analyses.

Thank you in advance.

Best Julia

--

*Julia Rogge, M.Sc. *

Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg

Institut für Psychologie
Abteilung für Neuropsychologie
Gebäude 24/ Raum 004
Universitätsplatz 2
39106 Magdeburg

Tel.: +49 (0)391 67 58698
Email: julia.rogge at ovgu.de

/International Graduate School on Analysis, Imaging and
Modelling of Neuronal and Inflammatory Processes /

ESF Funding Logo ABINEP Logo