[Eeglablist] sLORETA question

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 20 16:46:05 PST 2021

Hi Ugo,

Both eLoreta and sLoreta are "full brain” solutions, not single dipole models - although they model the brain by placing three orthogonal dipoles for each voxel. The number of voxels depends on your models. You can also do eLoreta on a surface. DIPFIT allows for both (2 template volumes - with the original LORETA-KEY 2000 voxel volume - and 2 different surface models).

Arno