[Eeglablist] Brain Wave Frequency Ranges: Which definition is good or correct?

robert lawson robert at eegworks.com
Thu Dec 2 11:32:31 PST 2021

There have been multiple studies of empirically derived EEG bands. Here's
one:

"Identifying Robust and Sensitive Frequency Bands for Interrogating Neural
Oscillations"

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov_pmc_articles_PMC2871966_&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=LUV_FRrZ43YuTiFyqDjGyRwuQV44JFgVpkfxQZ7XdO2p9-OBvfH3mwVcnsiz47rw&s=_KpxYsack5x6gdyOYgYo9xpKUFB5szjpt1n2Ful6B10&e=