[Eeglablist] Imported data from Muse produce error in FFT

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:29:07 PST 2022

Great. This script estimates the most stable sample rate across the file since it fluctuates with Bluetooth. So, it looks like something might be wrong with your sample rate (e.g. large streaming disconnections). I would inspect the file carefully. Should be 250 hz for Muse 1 (model before 2016), and 256 for all later models (from memory).

Simply type EEG.srate in Matlab and it will return it. Should be the same as what is displayed on the GUI.

Yes it needs to be further tested and validated to become an official eeglab plugin and available in the plugins list.
And the wiki is out of date.

Cédric