[Eeglablist] Plotting the average frequency ERSP for an epoch containing 1 trial

Ariel Snowden ariel.snowden at usu.edu
Mon Jan 24 08:44:20 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to see if there is a way to plot the average frequency ERSP for an epoch containing 1 trial.

I have very preliminary data from a spatial rotation task, with only 1 item on the task that is categorized as a "hard" spatial rotation item. After creating a STUDY for this hard condition, there is no option to plot the ERSP in EEGlab.

Question: How can I produce this same plot from the command line?

I greatly appreciate your time and help!

Best Regards,

Ariel Snowden
Neuroscience PhD Candidate
Utah State University