[Eeglablist] eeglablist post from kcross at mednet.ucla.edu requires approval

Hiroyuki Kambara h.kambara at eng.t-kougei.ac.jp
Fri Feb 4 00:46:20 PST 2022

Dear Katy,

This is Hiroyuki Kambara. Thank you for taking look at my tutorial for MoBILAB data analysis.

I heard from Scott that you are looking for the scripts that I used to import additional signals to MoBILAB data set. Please find attached the matlab scripts that I mentioned in the tutorial.

Also if you would like to download other programs and/or sample data mentioned in my tutorial, please let me know.  I will upload them to some file server.

Best,
Hiroyuki

Hiroyuki KAMBARA

Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo Polytechnic University
1583 Iiyama, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0297 Japan
TEL   : +81-45-242-9969
eMail : h.kambara at eng.t-kougei.ac.jp