[Eeglablist] tftopo extrema extraction

sara.kamali at uam.es sara.kamali at uam.es
Sun Feb 13 22:49:05 PST 2022

Hi!

I am trying to extract the extrema on the tftopo plot, to the brain
topography at those points. I have tried both rms and average mode,
but the max/min that I extract from the data does not match the plot.
I refered to tfdat function, but in the line:
tfmask  = sum(tfdat ~= 0,dim) >= thresh;
I do not know what should be the value of thresh. I did not find where
its value has been assigned in the code. And when I use the format of
(tfdat   = tfmask.*mean(tfdat,dim);) without any threshold on tfmask,
my extrema do not match the plot.

I would be thankful if you could kindly help me with this.

Best,
Sara