[Eeglablist] Biosig for EDF files

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:29:48 PST 2022

Good to hear that one worked.

Are you on Mac? I think there may be compatibility issues with Mac.

Please submit an issue and file you are trying to import and I'll see if I can fix it when I have some time: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_sccn_eeglab_issues&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=H7zBxtt3bNbtuMv2p2QqAWeSYNrd55up-51GewefqA5BZnpiJXAhlItD7-cxZhCy&s=VD0A290IbajWcr87fRXLMPAkQg78mXtLKDQ5Ih6LHOw&e=

Cedric