[Eeglablist] EEG checkset error

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 24 13:41:58 PST 2022

Dear Sai,

This problem usually pops up because you have more than 1 trial and do not have your events assigned to specific epochs. It might be because of importing data epochs from another software. Please submit a bug report and upload your file so we can have a look in case you cannot solve the problem.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_sccn_eeglab_issues&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=b4t-4f_pZaEeHOhdxVcT53L5Ol_zOaRfNUfhaaphuYlwZ6cxR8RK4lbtbxKF9EB4&s=LWj2YcrQ4Yf8ULMI9wYruWAAzyzGSNIvVVlUIbigo5A&e=

Make sure to describe how you import the raw data file.

Best wishes,

Arno