[Eeglablist] 60s long epochs

Mike Winstanley MXW976 at student.bham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 08:46:23 PST 2022

Hi,

Is there a way to generate 60s epochs? Or have an epoch from one event to another over this sort of timescale?

I am looking to create time-frequency decompositions of longer cognitive tasks. In the first instance I want to create 60s long epochs from a particular event (or to the event that denotes the end of the task).

After that (and on a different dataset) I will be looking to extract longer epochs (3 mins 40s max). The complication here is that these epochs will be variable in length due to how long it takes the participant to finish the task.

Is there a better way of doing this?

Kind regards,
Mike