[Eeglablist] Problem in running ICA in the last eeglab

Gian Marco Duma gmduma90 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:23:34 PST 2022

Hi everyone, I have a strange problem in running the ICA. At the moment I'm
running the ICA with the runica, I'm using matlab 2021a, with the last
version of eeglab, on Linux (Pop!_OS,21.04). When I run the ICA I continue
to receive the error in function pop_runica() line 574 'Index in position 1
exceeds array bounds (must not exceed 1)'. So I thought that probably it
was related to my data, since I'm doing the analyses on the EEG
manypipeline dataset. But I have also tried wit the EEGLAB tutorial dataset
and I continue to have the same problem. However ICA works fine with the
eeglab_2019. So probably the new changes you made created some conflicts,
at a level that I'm not able to identify unfortunately, I'm sorry. At the
moment I'm running the analyses with EEGlab 2019, but I thought that this
information could be helpful to you, in case you want to gitpush some
solutions.
Best,
Gian Marco