[Eeglablist] Inconsistent results clean_artifacts follow up

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:23:49 PST 2022

Dear Darniele,

Would you mind submitting a GitHub issue so we can assess if there is still an issue with reproducibility?

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_sccn_clean-5Frawdata_issues&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=mYXzpgbn7EKV7D3HEpzC-CiQG2eyPSRII0WM5ZtujakztlCatt8gtKGKASU6Mfsw&s=R-OtAGJc1hv0jQ0IctfNZlPs1ZHpUXX9-UTxbijR0TY&e=

Arno