[Eeglablist] Balanced ANOVA for power spectra

Dr Cyril Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:53:13 PDT 2022

Hi Marina,

I'm not sure why the analysis fails, but if you use a hierarchical
approach (model trials per subjects, within subject/between trials
variance -- then do the ANOVA of the parameters, between subject
variance), there is no issue conducting such analysis -- all of it can
be done with the LIMO EEG plug-in
(https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__limo-2Deeg-2Dtoolbox.github.io_limo-5Fmeeg_&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=UsBuMcooCrjeVh-rAcdQnaKyG-MG7T-x4YC1UwCF9iAJUqjC-xoJgrcM4Kfsyt4V&s=905fWcQK5VyRCKfTEP-8-IN93uoPA8KtBkt3gYx7QCQ&e= ) than you call from STUDY.

You can install the plug-in from Github (latest fixes) or more the
plug-in manager (few months old)

Cyril