[Eeglablist] Inconsistent results using clean_artifacts

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Tue Mar 22 11:33:50 PDT 2022

Thanks, Makoto. Did you use the correlation threshold of 0.8 or something
lower? From Cristina's report, this parameter affects the stability of the
results, as well.
Also, I second Cyril's point. Each resampling with Cristina's data consists
of 7 channels while your data would pick around 50 channels and as
such the *numSamples
*have nil effect.

It would be cool to have a technical report for ASR calibration!

Best,

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel, PhD Student
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences,
University of Trento, Italy