[Eeglablist] Artifact Rejection

Helen Crosby helen.crosby at einsteinmed.edu
Wed Apr 6 08:45:41 PDT 2022

Hello,

My lab has been processing our EEG data in Neuroscan, and we are now trying to create an equivalent pipeline in EEGLab, in order to process some of the data there. In Neuroscan, we reject artifacts below -75 *V and above 75 *V. We've been using the Clean_rawdata function to reject artifacts, but the parameters are very different. Is there a way to reject data that is outside of a given voltage (ie -75 to 75) in EEGLab? If not, what would be the best way to most closely replicate the results that this gives?

Thanks,
Helen