[Eeglablist] Generate jpg, png, gif formats through topoplot function

Victor Gimenez victor.gimenez at ufabc.edu.br
Sun Apr 10 23:30:39 PDT 2022

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening dear EEGLab community,

I am trying to return the data obtained from the execution of topoplot
function directly to write a file in any of these image formats: .jpg,
.gif, or .png (without the need to file > save_as blablabla) instead to
only plot the data at the screen because I am looking for to save more
image contents to generate a dataset of samples.

I already did: tp = topoplot(<EEG input data to be
read>,EEG.chanlocs,'style','map'); but it returned me only a 1x1 surface
type data that I can't able to open directly without EEGLab or execute
functions as imread and ind2rgb to convert the image data into an rgb
array.

Is there any way to save directly the topological map data in any type
only through code??

Thanks in advance,

Victor