[Eeglablist] Different levels of significance each time I compute

Mike Winstanley MXW976 at student.bham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 02:26:28 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I am doing stats on some unpaired ERP data in a group STUDY but each time I click to plot the ERP and compute the stats, it comes out with different levels of significance each time. I am not changing any conditions just clicking Plot ERPs, deleting the plot and clicking it again. Each time I get different distributions of significance.

Can anyone help with why this is? How do I pick which iteration to use without p-value hacking?

Kind regards,
Mike