[Eeglablist] No Access to my data in eeglab

Alexandra Breuer alexandrabreuer at hotmail.de
Sun May 15 08:17:08 PDT 2022

Hey everyone,

I worked on my EEG data set file (.xdf) and preprocessed it. I think I Maybe did a mistake with saving the file. This means I cant open my original data as I get the Error: „The size of channel Location structure does not match with number of channels. Channel Information have been removed. Creating a new ALLEEG dataset 1. But the dataset does not appear. It still says: No current dataset.

When I want to open the preprocessed data I get the Error: file xxxPreprocessed.fdt not found. If you have renamed/removed the .set file, you must also rename/move the associated data file. This is not a bug (Error occured in function eeg_getdatact() at line 209).

Could someone please help me? Is there a way to get Access to my data again?

Thank you in Advance and Kind Regards!
Alex