[Eeglablist] Using Brain Vision files in EEGLab

Sungjin Im sungjin.im.p at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:20:54 PDT 2022

Hello,

I need some help with saving Brain Vision data files (.eeg, .vhdr, and
.vmrk) into single .set files. I collected raw EEG data using the Brain
Vision Recorder and was able to preprocess the data using EEGLab. For data
analysis, I need to save the preprocessed data into single .set files, so I
can import them into Brainstorm. Although I was able to save the data into
.fdt and .set files, I kept having the following errors when attempting to
save in single files using the pop_saveset function. Since I manually
changed and added event markers, I tried to save a Brain Vision file into a
single .set file by skipping the preprocessing steps, but with no avail.
The first three error messages don't refer to my script, but the fourth one
does. Can you help?

Index exceeds the number of array elements. Index must not exceed 5.

Error in finputcheck>removedup (line 252)
    cella = cella(sort(union(indices*2-1, indices*2)));

Error in finputcheck (line 115)
                vararg = removedup(vararg, verbose);

Error in pop_saveset (line 112)
g = finputcheck(options,  { 'filename'   'string'   []     '';

Error in CET_Preprocessing_v1 (line 163)
    EEG = pop_saveset( EEG, 'filename',filename_st,'filepath',filepath_st,
'onefile');