[Eeglablist] CTF275 MEG channel position from FieldTrip to EEGLAB

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 8 14:08:34 PDT 2022

Dear Zhi,

I don't have the same experience but I remember I also had some
inconvenience with fieldtrip2eeglab for which I needed to modify it a bit.
Anyway, it sounds like a low-level technical problem, which I recommend you
post to eeglab github issues to let the developers know.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!HRaod6OUYqL-hkUByVAxKDaF2pcX-dMAj5PLM3GojfDQHahcgRqJsniv9KFx0NmwA77ZTh8104HADK8cKzMSSdefpRk$

It may take some time for the developers to take a look at it. Sorry for
the inconvenience.

Makoto