[Eeglablist] Exporting data from ALLEEG.data (different bands and channels)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 8 14:35:19 PDT 2022

Dear Jure,

> I want to only retrieve data for F channels (3, 4, 26, 27, 33 and 56)

Use pop_select() to select the specified electrodes using the indices.

> and how could I retrieve data from different EEG bands as well e.g.
0-4Hz (delta band).

Use pop_eegfiltnew() to apply a band-pass filter.

> I've written code for LDA and QDA, but was wondering if there is a way
inside an EEGLAB to use other forms or the same two (they are probably
written better than my implementation), like leave one out, k-cross
validation.

Generally, Matlab functions are pretty conveniently written to perform
these operations casually, but it would require licensed toolboxes.

Makoto