[Eeglablist] lab manager position in Leipzig

Norman Forschack norman.forschack at uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jul 14 08:00:20 PDT 2022

Dear all,

there is an open lab manager position in the group of Matthias Müller in
Leipzig:

*Search for a new Lab-leader in the EEG-lab of Prof. Matthias Müller at the
University of Leipzig, Germany.*

The successful candidate has either an educational background as a
Technical Assistant or in Psychology. He/she will have experience in
working in an EEG-lab, has profound Matlab programming skills and
experience in managing a scientific lab. Given the international
orientation of the lab, he/she speaks fluently English.

The position is a permanent full-time position at the University of
Leipzig, with all the amenities thereof. Annual salary will be around
35.000 Euros.

For more information of the scientific work in the lab see:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.lw.uni-leipzig.de/en/wilhelm-wundt-institute-for-psychology/working-groups-1/experimental-psychology-and-methods/research__;!!Mih3wA!HNqfSDZetV9QV7IlTRhhdG9Vjc8wJbj4z5I-5Owa8I8EIjfB0ZTy7xWdYVd7sATci_iv3gxSvjFLY6JN5OcPHoVr9kzIoScQkElvMyUA$

or contact Prof. Müller at

m.mueller at uni-leipzig.de

Leipzig is one of the most aspiring town in Germany offering a vivid
cultural life and is titled the “better Berlin” in the meantime.

Given that the position is a university position, applications with
the *identification
number 212/2022* need to be sent to the Dean of the Faculty of Life Sciences

Prof. Dr. Marc Schönwiesner

Fakultät für Lebenswissenschaften
Talstraße 33
04103 Leipzig

 or by e-mail:

dekanat.lw at uni-leipzig.de

*Not later than July 26th, 2022.*

--
Norman Forschack
Dr. Norman Forschack

Universität Leipzig
Faculty of Life Sciences
Experimental Psychology and Methods
room 252 | Neumarkt 9 - 19 | 04109 Leipzig | Germany

mail norman.forschack at uni-leipzig.de
phone +49-341-97-39533
ResearchGate https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Norman_Forschack__;!!Mih3wA!HNqfSDZetV9QV7IlTRhhdG9Vjc8wJbj4z5I-5Owa8I8EIjfB0ZTy7xWdYVd7sATci_iv3gxSvjFLY6JN5OcPHoVr9kzIoScQkGs_q-ui$
Google Scholar https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=eKnrGOUAAAAJ&hl=de__;!!Mih3wA!HNqfSDZetV9QV7IlTRhhdG9Vjc8wJbj4z5I-5Owa8I8EIjfB0ZTy7xWdYVd7sATci_iv3gxSvjFLY6JN5OcPHoVr9kzIoScQkBusj8nB$