[Eeglablist] Codes for cluster correction are needed

Olivia Yang OliviaQYang at proton.me
Tue Jul 19 13:25:55 PDT 2022

Dear EEGLAB geniuses,

Do you know whether there are codes for performing cluster corrections?

After I finished the preprocessing analysis in EEGLAB, I picked out peak values of N170 from average waveforms through custom Matlab codes. And a 30 (Subjects) × 4 (Conditions in my experiment) × 66 (Channels) matrix of peak values was generated. Afterwards, I conducted repeated measure ANOVA and got statistical values of each channel.

Now I need to perform multiple comparison corrections (cluster correction) for the comparison of peak value difference among the four conditions. Are there codes or more effortless ways that can help me?

Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers!

Best regards,

Olivia