[Eeglablist] Plot and stats of different electrodes in the same x-y axis (ERP, ERSPs and spectra)

Celia Andreu Sanchez Celia.Andreu at uab.cat
Thu Jul 21 09:40:46 PDT 2022

Hi,

I have a study with several subjects and I want to plot and compare (stats) average brain activity from different electrodes in the same figure:

  *   I want to plot a figure showing together (in the same x-y axis) the ERPs of O1 and O2 and plot the stats.
  *   I want to do the same with ERSPs and spectra.

Somehow, I would be comparing electrodes (or groups of them) as if they were conditions.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks,
Celia.