[Eeglablist] PracticalMEEG2022 training course soon!! (Aix-en-Provence, Dec 14-16)

Contact CuttingEEG contact at cuttingeeg.org
Tue Jul 26 02:01:19 PDT 2022

Dear all,

We are very excited to announce that the second edition of PracticalMEEG
will take place in Aix-en-Provence Dec 14-16, 2022. The venue is the same
as for CuttingEEG2021 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cuttingeeg2021.org/__;!!Mih3wA!EDUjUvacGcuxhwaRo_gPtfwNgZhe-W06l24LLk9FoFQyAcNKrS0PCa7bH9cX7-tLGXgDtElHYKz5vzRJvMm5dPs3wA$ > and easily accessible
by train.

Registration has not yet opened. We will keep you posted in September!!

The preliminary program includes hands-on tutorials *Fieldtrip*, *EEGLAB*,
*MNE-Python* and *Brainstorm* and plenary lectures for a three days
training in MEG and EEG data analysis.

The training will include practical sessions on :

   -

   Importing, cleaning and preprocessing data
   -

   Sensor-level analysis
   -

   Source reconstruction
   -

   Statistics for robust inference

We are looking forward to seeing you in Aix-en-Provence.

Best wishes,

Anne-Sophie Dubarry for the PracticalMEEG2022 organizing committee

–Apologies for cross-posting–