[Eeglablist] Codes for cluster correction are needed

Dr Cyril, Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:57:49 PDT 2022

I don't see how that code would work ?? Olivia's data are
Subjects*Conditions*Channels for peak values

just switch dim to please the code Channels * Subjects say cond1 vs
cond2, the difference cannnot create good clster over space because
channel is vectorized and thus can be organized in any way possible

sorry Olivia - I'm pretty sure it won't work ...
cyril