[Eeglablist] Codes for cluster correction are needed

Dr Cyril, Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:25:20 PDT 2022

Hi Olivia

> Hi Cyril,
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> I think you are right. It would not be reasonable if this function
> without the inputs of channel locations could finish spatial cluster
> correction.
>
> It’s really difficult to mine some user-friendly EEGLAB-based codes
> online for the spatial cluster correction on peak statistics.

because it doesn't exist! peaks makes sense in the context of neighbours
(like my code, looking for mountains to threshold) but because your
matrix are extracted peak values that info is gone - I do think your
only solution is FDR -- you can use this
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/LIMO-EEG-Toolbox/limo_tools/blob/master/limo_FDR.m__;!!Mih3wA!E_U3iY-VznFXsp5FOyHSCEDv8aQBT3C86SFsHUENG13WwMqXxPgo4tN4DWP41zfrv_nDtWX2k9dMXOLsvp4Clg$ ,
which clearly doesn't care about channels (ie input your matrix M as M(:))

Cyril

wamcyril at gmail.com