[Eeglablist] Permanent Lecturer (Assist Prof Equivalent) Post @ Keele University, UK

Joseph Brooks j.l.brooks at keele.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 02:15:30 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are advertising a permanent Lecturer (Assistant Professor Equivalent) position at Keele University in the UK. We are an active and growing School with a friendly Cognition, Brain, & Behaviour research group (amongst other groups) and a keen focus on advancing research methods, replicability, and research integrity. Current expertise in the cognition, brain, and behaviour group includes vision, attention, cognitive control, Parkinson's, inhibition, memory, metacognition, deafness, lie detection, and more. We welcome expertise which builds on these themes or enhances our breadth. We have excellent facilities for EEG, eye-tracking, VR, psychophysiology, neuropsychology, tACS/tDCS, and other approaches. In addition to undergraduate teaching and project supervision, we also have an MSc programme in Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience which we co-teach with colleagues from the Neuroscience group in the School of Life Sciences. If you are interested, please see our advert at: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CSH277/lecturer-in-psychology-education-and-research__;!!Mih3wA!EHmpmAUOcgq1H_qpUaYadLKCrYvM1q5KjYNzGGv_u34C9k8zdck6mnGSIBfZGVRIAqYJm-R2oRpI1jjAglO1-FZR8DZemA$

All the best,

Joe

Dr Joseph Brooks Senior Lecturer & Director of Research
School of Psychology | Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, UK ST5 5BG
Tel: +44 (0) 1782 732963 | Email: j.l.brooks at keele.ac.uk | https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.keele.ac.uk__;!!Mih3wA!EHmpmAUOcgq1H_qpUaYadLKCrYvM1q5KjYNzGGv_u34C9k8zdck6mnGSIBfZGVRIAqYJm-R2oRpI1jjAglO1-FYNiikNgA$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.keele.ac.uk__;!!Mih3wA!EHmpmAUOcgq1H_qpUaYadLKCrYvM1q5KjYNzGGv_u34C9k8zdck6mnGSIBfZGVRIAqYJm-R2oRpI1jjAglO1-FYNiikNgA$  >

Lab Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/view/brookslab__;!!Mih3wA!EHmpmAUOcgq1H_qpUaYadLKCrYvM1q5KjYNzGGv_u34C9k8zdck6mnGSIBfZGVRIAqYJm-R2oRpI1jjAglO1-FZQR4ociw$

Please consider the environment before printing this email.This email and its contents may be legally privileged and /or confidential.If it has come to you in error you should not copy or show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than to reply to the sender to notify them of the error immediately and to then delete the email from your inbox and deleted items. Keele University staff and students are required to abide by the University's IT Policies when sending and receiving email. Keele University email is hosted by a cloud provider and may be stored outside of the UK.