[Eeglablist] Plotting ITC - Group Level

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:05:18 PDT 2022

Sorry, I can’t help further without the data and looking at the code step by step. Maybe someone else will help. Otherwise, submit an issue on GitHub with a link to your data and study: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!FUFPJ05kKusv1fyYRE3oey4iRKXAGGbVfj1_DIlE9rCyayUHwBDDROrImSXKLQTx7yIedMdVpkzUmejAZg7Hi9zOFA$

Cedric