[Eeglablist] Memory issue using Clean Rawdata and ASR

Developmental Psychopathology Lab devpsy-lab at uiowa.edu
Mon Sep 12 09:54:57 PDT 2022

Hi,

We are receiving an error when running the "Clean Rawdata and ASR" for automatic artifact rejection. The single data file we are using has been filtered and average referenced. We receive the following error message:

"Not enough memory, This is not a bug (Error occurred in function asr_process() at line 132)"

We are running the 64-bit version of MATLab.
Our Java Heap Memory Preference is at it's highest (4,066 MB).
The workspace preference for maximum array size is 10000.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Ben Swanson
Lab Coordinator

Developmental Psychopathology Lab